We now have an Occupational Therapist!
SAL Consulting is pleased to announce that our Occupational Therapy services are NDIS Registered, and available now!
Our OT Gavin has a wealth of experience, as well using a neurobiological, attachment and trauma-informed lens with his work. Gavin works closely with our other practitioners, and can provide trans-disciplinary assessment when required!
The sorts of services Gavin can provide include:
- Sensory Processing Assessments and Sensory ‘Diets’ / Recommendations
- Food Preparation Assessment
- Home Safety Assessment
- General Independent Living Skills Assessment
- General Occupational Health and Well Being Assessment (Holistic Lifestyle Assessment)
- Transfer and Mobility Assessment
- Group based interventions (Skills development groups focussed on such things as social skills, fine motor, gross motor, task sequencing, transferable skills, meal prep skills, art groups, healthy eating groups etc)
- Functional skills assessment
Be sure to contact our Health Services team for more information – [email protected] or 1300 851 795