Speech Pathologist (Clinical Consultant)
Creating strong, collaborative relationships with individuals and organisations through communication and working together plays an integral part in SAL Consulting practice and ethos. We are an accredited provider of Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics through the Child Trauma Academy in USA, and a member of the Neuroleadership Institute.
SAL Consulting has a focus on working with complex and vulnerable individuals, systems and organizations, working to supporting children and youth; clients with a disability; and persons with mental heath support needs and their families.
SAL Consulting provides a range of service types including Clinical Support, Clinical Supervision, Therapy, Health and Allied Health Services, Training and Organisational Practice and Professional Development. Our Consultant Team is a diverse, trans-disciplinary group, with individuals having qualifications, specific training, and practical experience in the Community Services, Health, Disability and Youth sectors.
We are looking for someone who has:
- A Bachelor or Post Graduate degree in Speech Pathology and eligibility for certified practising membership of Speech Pathology Australia;
- Experience in training and mentoring/supporting parents and families, direct care staff and educators;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and well developed organisational and time management skills;
- Capacity to work autonomously as well as the ability to work in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team;
- A strong client focus and commitment to learning, continuous quality improvement, and ongoing professional development;
- Current drivers license;
- Willingness to travel to rural areas;
- Eligibility for a Temporary Work (Skilled) Visa (Subclass 457). Note: 457 Sponsorship will be considered for the right applicant.
Please note that interviews will be conducted as appropriate applications are received. Should the right applicant be found prior to the expiration of the advertisement, no further interviews will be arranged.
Please forward applications including how you meet the designated criteria and a copy of your CV to Damon Williams, Acting Manager, Health Services.
P.O. Box 232, Beecroft, NSW, 2119 or e-mail to [email protected]
Mobile : 0438 699 068
Click on the button below to submit your application including your CV.Apply